Journey through the Valley of the prehistory and of the rock engravings (1st italian World Heritage UNESCO site).
From Lake Iseo, through the valley of the ancient Camuni population to Tonale Pass surrounded by the nature, between lush chestnut trees and scented firwoods in Stelvio and Adamello natural parks.
Archeopark, located in Boario Terme town, is the gateway to this microcosm; from here you can start, with our cultural entertainers, to discover the valley and its treasures:
- Luine Municipal Park of rock engravings
- National Park of rock engravings in Capo di Ponte
- Natural Reserve of rock engravings in Ceto, Cimbergo, Paspardo
- the roman remains in Cividate Camuno
- the medieval villages and churches
- the Valley of “the hammers” in Bienno
The Management office, upon agreement, creates personalized programmes to meet the needs of groups of tourists who want to explore the "Valley of prehistory"